Emotional Intelligence Training
Why do you need Emotional Intelligence Training?
One thing that we all need to keep doing in life is to evolve. You may have spent your entire youth studying laboriously and developing skills or honing your talents to get to where you are right now or want to be in the future. And to add to those set of skills, undergoing Emotional Intelligence Training is going to be further progress.
Emotional Intelligence Training is learning how to pay attention to your emotions and of the people who surround you. It revolves around the idea that you need to understand your thoughts and emotions as well as perceive and fathom these feelings in others. Yes, in the workplace. Now, you will think, “What HR is for?” However, emotional intelligence is skills that will help you understand that rather than having a group of people work on you, you need to work on yourself because it is something that is going to help you achieve your goals. We need to start focusing on ourselves and being self-aware to manage the variety of circumstances we face at our workplace. It is relevant to all; boss, employer, employee, the works. Nobody stops aiming which means everybody needs to keep growing.
What does Emotional Intelligence Training Involve?
The five pillars of EI are:
• Self-awareness: knowing and understanding your own emotions as you feel them.
• Self-regulations: adapting your feelings to the environment to avoid rash decisions or reactions.
• Motivation: Understanding your goals and working towards it.
• Empathy: Perceiving the emotions of others so that you can react accordingly.
• Social skills: Knowing how to initiate a conversation, gesture, or response.
Emotional Intelligence Training starts with these five main principles. The intricacies of this training lie in the EI Training modules that will be provided to you by us at dreamreacher.com. Our focus is to teach individuals how to maintain balance, recognize and manage stress, and at the same time keeping the work environment favorable. Our program works with individuals by providing them with EI training material as per the EI training modules.
This approach will walk you through Emotional Intelligence Training with activities such as:
• Visiting your values to recognize what your true beliefs regarding life and ethics are.
• Self-reflection to acknowledge which area of your persona requires attention.
• Guided Breathing exercises.
• Reframing; this is an activity that should be done under supervision from professionals so that you can have a second opinion on the gravity and the reality of the situation.
• Problem-solving techniques.
• Health and hygiene-related routines.
• Relationship management.
The activities mentioned above are just an overview of the module that we have to share with you. Dreamreacher will help you develop a vision and work with you to teach the best qualities and work life ethic so that you can aim for it in a way that will leave you feeling fulfilled.
To serve is the motto!
Our motto “We’re in the business of serving” stands tall because that is precisely what we offer. We serve you to help you serve yourself. These life skills aren’t something you learn for a while through various activities and then move on. Emotional Intelligence Training is of utmost importance in this day and age of fast-moving technology, competitive professional fields, and ambitious minds. This era is the busiest us humans have undergone so far and to get through it in the most humane, positive, and fulfilling manner is the best way to go about it.
Positivity is the key! And that is precisely what our Emotional Intelligence training program has to offer; to teach you the effectiveness of having a helpful high EQ along with the mandatory high IQ.